Thursday, October 28, 2021

Life in Tennessee

Well, I have some pictures to load on to the computer, but I forgot to bring my cord with me. I'm at Jacob's parents' house because we don't have internet yet. This morning Jacob said he would still be trying to get us internet on our 3rd anniversary. I don't think that's true unless we had just moved again at that point. But, I think we'll get it eventually. 

Anyway, I've been looking for a job. I have an interview coming up next week for a soap-making company. It should be interesting. 

I have been cooking, cleaning, walking, grocery shopping, looking for a job, etc. It is fun. I like my new home a lot, and I really like my husband. 

It's cool to me how naturally we seemed to have moved into married life. I guess we were such good friends before we even dated. I guess we were made for each other. 

Well, I do have some pictures from life lately, but they're on my phone. Hah! Me and technology. Boy.        Anyway, yep.

See ya soon. 

✌✌


No comments:

Post a Comment