Thursday, October 14, 2021

A New Home

 


Last week I started to set up our new home in Tennessee. It's a nice little apartment. 
I was sweepin' and moppin' and cleanin' because I'm a regular old Dutch girl, and I like my house to be clean. I moved the green monster in, and I guess we'll see if it's dead by the time we get back. It's a pretty hardy little guy, so I think it will be fine.

Moving is always interesting. I think this move will be pretty great, but I do expect a little bit of missing old places and people. 

I look forward to our new home. I guess next week I'll find out what's like to live there...with a new room mate.

Of course, only the best in decorating skills. Not. 
However, I do imagine I'll be able to make our little home a bit nicer than the place Jacob used to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment