Sunday, September 27, 2020

Worn Soul




 I have a lot on my mind, but I can't seem to think. Life is some times rough, and then some times it's so wonderful. I've experienced both things in the last few days. The rough and the good. 


There was a Bible laying open to Psalm 56, so I just read it. It is such a good and comforting Psalm. Also, it's so relatable. I think Christians often try to hide how much they're going through because they're afraid of what other Christians will think. But, apparently, David wasn't afraid of sharing his heart and his troubles. 


"You have kept count of my tossings: put my tears in your bottle. Are they not in your book?"

Psalm 56:8


You know how much I cry? A ton. And God sees those tears, He know the pain, and He holds me close. Through some of the darkest times of my life, I have felt the love of the Father most strong.


The next verse in Psalm 56 says, "Then my enemies will turn back in the day when I call. This I know, that God is for me."


The world and Satan can be against me, but God is for me. He won't leave me. He's got His children in His care, so trust. It might look so dark right now, but believe. He is with you.


"For you have delivered my soul from death, yes, my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of life."

Psalm 56:13






No comments:

Post a Comment