Monday, October 5, 2020

Just Thinking Outloud

 It's gettin' colder, and I'm havin' a hard time. I like warmth. Cozy, humid, hot NC days are my thing. I'll get used to the cold eventually, but I don't love the transition. 


I'm glad for sisters who wear big coats in SC in October so that my cold, bare arms can link around yours to keep me warm. 


I am glad to see a friend I haven't seen in a long time. Thanks for hanging out with us. I appreciate you. 


I am glad for two cats. I like when they walk down to the mailbox with me and then follow me back up the hill. 


I'm glad for a friend who cares about me and wants to know how I really feel and what I really think about something. I don't mind if we disagree; I just want to be able to talk about things. 


The world is kind of crazy right now, but I have a Father who cares and loves me and knows what is best.




No comments:

Post a Comment