Monday, September 21, 2020

Feeling Wonder

Picture by Bethany






Some times I think people lose the thrill and wonder of life when they get older. Maybe they see so much bad, so much death, so much sorrow, so much corruption they forget what it means to be in wonder. To be in wonder of a world full of life and color and light.

"And God said, Let there be light: and there was light."
~Genesis 1:3

"I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars,
which thou hast ordained."
~Psalm 8:3

Sometimes I walk somewhere, anywhere, and I just see all the wonder of the world God has created, and I am just in awe. The little birds hopping about, singing to one another; the flowers, yellow, purple, and white, bobbing their heads in the wind; the clouds, puffy and blooming, floating in the sky above; the stars so far away, hanging like diamonds on a winter night. 

This is the feeling of wonder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment