Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Trip to the North

 One would think I love the north with how often I go up there. I do like some things--the people. And there are other great things, too. Anyway, the four of us North Carolinians drove up to KY, WI, and MN over the past week and a half. Not much to show for, but here you are. 

Some waterfall in Michigan.





Some cool girl I found.

The same girl.


Michigan is pretty beautiful in parts. 

        Some tall evergreens poking out of the forest. 




Our precious Quinny. 

I sure do love my niece.


Morning sun the day we left. 

                          

I couldn't decide which picture I liked better, so I just did both. This was somewhere on the TN--NC order in the mountains. 


Excuse the possible messiness of this post. I am trying to get used to the new way Blogger works ( I don't like it, but that's life).

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a cool girl you found. You should bring her down her so I can meet her. ;)Michigan looks pretty! I'm jealous you got to see Quinn. And I don't like the new blog look either lol but what can you do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah! You don't even post, so what does it matter? Anyway, yes, I should bring the girl down.

      Delete