Thursday, August 3, 2017

The Counselor's Life

I'm still a counselor at the camp. This is the third Children's Week, and I was a counselor for a church from Red Oak, NC. I loved this week so much and was a little sad to leave early to help with the wedding. Yes, Priscilla is getting married in two days!!
Anyway, the kids loved me (at least I like to think they did), and I definitely loved them.

Here are some pictures from the last several weeks.
One Saturday afternoon, Dad, Mom, and I went out to The Table for my Birthday. Then we walked around Asheboro and I pushed back a train. 

One of the beautiful sunsets on top of Long Arm Ridge. 

Another sunset. 

One Wednesday, a couple guys came for the day and took footage for a big promotional video. Here some of the staff and the videographers are watching the drone high above the view. 

Children's Week one on Long Arm Ridge. 

Sunlight patterns. 

Kids from my church last week. 

Me with Kelly, a staff member. 

Chapel by the lake. 

The tables set for lunch when we had several staff ( also known as my friends) over to eat with us after church. 


Becca, Magic Zach, Jessica, Jae, and Kelly at the Post ( the camp store). 

The sunset from two nights ago. 

Good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment