Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Before I Leave

I got back from camp on Sunday, and tomorrow I am going with my family to Minnesota.

I am about to enter probably the scariest season of my life so far. I will be the farthest away from my home for the longest amount of time in all my life. I will be studying stuff that is most likely way over my head. I will be paying big bills I've never had to worry about. I will be going through the coldest winter of my life.

You see, I'm going to college.

I'm leaving my home, my mum and dad, my sisters, my country, my trees, my swing, my gardens, my paradises, my bed, my friends, my church, basically my last 20 years.

But it's not really a bad thing, just a new thing. God has it all worked out, all planned, all cared for. I'm all cared for by my Father. He is with me, will never leave me. He will go with me up to MN. Unlike other things I know, God won't stay behind.


So before I leave, I want to say goodbye. Not goodbye because I'll never see my friends from NC again, or because I'm going to stop writing on my blog. But just wanted you to know why my posts my be less frequent.
Anyway, I need to go pack!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment