Sunday, August 20, 2017

Then and Now

It's been a crazy busy weekend. Tomorrow classes start, so I thought I'd take the time to do a post of my new life. I took several pictures at home of what my surroundings used to be like, then when I got to MN, I took pictures of my new surroundings. I hope you enjoy.

My front yard then. 

My front yard now. : (

My driveway then. 

My driveway now. 

Things to see along my old driveway. 

Things to see along my new driveway. 

My road then. 

My road now. 

My bed then. 

My bed now. 

My room then. 

Shall I say "My basement now"? I guess I've already had experience with basement living at camp. 

Well, that's all the then and nows, but I have other pictures from the last few days as well. 

Glistening water in a poplar leaf at home. 

The sun's glow through bright yellow. 

I have taken multiple pictures of these tress at home in all the seasons. I think I will always be amazed at their beauty. 

Literally one of the cutest sleeping beauties out there. (My neiece, Johanna, might surpass Lydia.)

Bethany, Dad, Mom, Lydia, Aunt Alice, Cousin David, and his daughter, Melinda. We stopped by Aunt Alice's house for dinner in Indiana. 

A tiny old car we saw in Minneapolis. 

Bethany, Emily, and I. 

I think that's it for today, folks!
God bless you!

Elisabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment