Friday, April 14, 2017

Sick (Day 2)

On Wednesday, I did not feel well, possibly due to the high dose of antibiotic that I got at the urgent care. Anyway I did get to go with rest of the team up the Cha Cha Mountain. I was left mainly alone, but the hostess, Phyllis, was very caring for me. She saved some oatmeal for me which I nibbled at throughout the day, she sat out on the balcony with me and we listened to a message by Dr. David Jeremiah, she made sure I had everything I needed and tried to help me feel better. I was able to help with hanging laundry to dry and fold sheets. The Haitian cooks at the house gave me a whole straight citron (which is like a lime) because it is supposed to help with stomach issues. So, although I was sick and missing out, I was also blessed in a unique way that day.
The rest of the team leaving for Cha Cha. 


My bowl of oatmeal that took me most of the day to get through. 

Good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment