Tuesday, June 13, 2023

So Many Pictures!!!!

I have so many pictures I've been dreading having to load on to the computer. Anyway, I'm finally starting, so I can blog about our beach trip. Oh, yeah! We went to the New Jersey shore for Memorial day. It was fun, but I thought it was too cold. Oh, well. 

But, first, some other pictures of other things because I still haven't finished loading all the beach pictures on. Ugh. It's a process. 


Here's the flax I talked about in the last post. It's very pretty. There are so many flowers now. 

It is along the back fence. 

Confession: I could also call these "duck" flowers. The reason is that a good friend gave us a cute stuffed duck for Taliya. It smelled like lavender and was kind of dense. Well, awkwardly, the "stuffing" started coming out, so I kind of decided to plant it. You, guessed it, the stuffing was flax seeds. Very odd, and I felt bad for the duck, but it all turned out. Who knew a baby shower gift could turn out to be so pretty in your yard? And to the wonderful woman who gave us the duck, I really apologize for the loss of its stomach. 


Well, the baby is crying. I was hoping to get more done, but apparently... too bad. 


V


No comments:

Post a Comment