Friday, June 9, 2023

Garden and Stuff

Honk-shoo, honk-shoo.....I should be sleeping (that was snorring if you couldn't tell), but I'm not because I didn't even want to try to go to bed when those stupidly loud motercycle guys across the street were being stupidly loud. It's peaceful now, so I should take advantage and try to get a quick wink of sleep before the baby wakes me up in an hour or so. But, guess what? I'm blogging instead. I don't know why I decide to do this late at night sometimes, but I do, and I usually make mistakes and sound silly. 

Anyway, today Taliya and I were outside, and I thought to show off my growing garden, which I am very proud of. 



The green bean plants

Cucumber

Corn

Flax (their flowers are abundant in the morning. I'll have to post a picture of them once I load those on.)

Other flowers that mainly haven't bloomed yet.

Tomatoes

Watermelon

Baby

Cold chai with some extra milk in it.

Me looking dorky

For some reason, I liked this scene when I was sitting there, but I realize there is nothing special about it.


I love it when she just settles into my lap on her own accord.

I don't think she knew how to respond with me putting her up on the window ledge.

Some lemon herb that just happens to be growing in our yard. It smells sooooo good.

Now that Taliya is walking, it is fun to hold her hand as she walks along with me. 


Good  NIGHT, folks! I need to go to bed. 

V


No comments:

Post a Comment