Friday, June 30, 2023

Help! I'm Addicted....A Strange Way to Announce


A month or so ago, this scene would not have looked very appealing to me: black tea with dark chocolate. I lost interest in these two things the last time I was pregnant, too. 

Yep! We're having another baby. 

The black tea, in the form of homemade chai, came back a little while ago, while the dark chocolate only came back after the camping trip. Boy! It's bad, folks. It's a real addiction. 

Anyway, I'm through the first trimester. I feel pretty good. Actually, this pregnancy has been much better than the last, which I am very thankful for, especially since I have a baby to look after. 

We expect the baby to come early January. We plan to find out the gender in August probably. 

We're very happy and feel very blessed. Sometimes the thought of having another tiny kid around here does sound rough, but I also look forward to our family growing. 

♡♡♡

V


No comments:

Post a Comment