Saturday, January 21, 2023

Random Things



They finally finished the fence in our back yard. 

This was after Jacob's haircut. The before picture is later. Haha! PIctures never load on the way I want them to. 


Taliya playing with boxes in the kitchen. 

Just before dinner. 

I like when the sun shines. I like the shadows on the closet door. 

A sunrise

Before the haircut. 

Me looking cool. Haha! 

Taliya being cute.



Jacob being cool. 

I made pancake syrup because we didn't have any. 

Jacob started classes this week. Taliya took a nap while we were at school. 

Jacob also took a nap at school. He had a long break and was very tired. 

Taliya on the way home from school. 

Another sunrise. I was trying to get that shimmering line on top of the cloud. It was so cool in real life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment