Monday, January 2, 2023

Growing Up

I sit here on the edge of Jacob's black desk, trying to write a quick post before dinner. 

Life changes as you get older. Some things are harder, or at least more complicated, but overall, I think life just keeps getting better. As I get older, I have more responsibilities, and I like that. I like that I have to make sure there are dinner plans every night. I like cleaning my home and making it a nice place to be. I like taking care of my baby and be a helper to my husband. I like grocery shopping and making lunch for Jacob for work. These are good things God has given me to do. I'm happy when I stay busy with work.


I have the chili and rice cooking on the stove.

The colorful Christmas lights add cheer to the house.

And, I stay cozy in my Looney Tunes sweat shirt. In some ways I haven't grown up. : )

👊



No comments:

Post a Comment