Saturday, January 21, 2023

Moving Around

In the last two weeks or so, Taliya has really started moving around. She pulls herself up pretty much any time she gets the chance, and she crawls like a machine. She is very noisy but hasn't said any real English words yet. We'll get there when we get there. She has an adorable smile and cute laugh. Someone from school said it was so cute how Taliya looks so much like both of us. 

She loves pulling up onto me. I think I'm sort of an obstacle course for her. : )


She is so cute!

There she goes. 





She walks when she holds onto my hands. 




Getting into mischief. 


She's a real special gift. However, just so you don't think we have a perfect baby, she has been a NIGHTMARE to put to bed lately. I'm trying to figure out what I need to do, but it's been really taxing. 




No comments:

Post a Comment