Monday, December 19, 2022

A History

One thing that Jacob and I really like about this blog is that it is like an open journal or history of the my life. So far it's been about 7 1/2 years! I started this blog as an 18 year-old high schooler living in my brothers' old bedroom in the woods of NC. Since then I have graduated high school, spent two summers as a camp counselor, gone to college, had several random jobs (including pool cleaner), dated, gotten married, become a mom, lived in 3 different states, and made dozens of friends. It's fun to look back on old posts from years ago and see what was going on in my life at different times. 

It's been a ride, and I'm thankful for all the life God has given me. I can see how He has been working in me and growing me in Him. He has always provided and blessed beyond measure. 

Some people change their blog or get an entirely new one as they change and grow older. There are certainly ways in which I have changed over the years, and there are ways in which I think differently. However, I plan to keep this blog and continue to add to it as long as I am able because I like it. Even the stupid posts are still me. I've changed, but I'm still me. 

So, hope you're still enjoying this, and feel free to look back in the archives for some awkward photos of teenage Elisabeth.







2 comments: