Sunday, December 4, 2022

My Baby is the Cutest, and So is My Husband

A collection of baby pictures and baby and daddy pictures.

She likes sucking her fingers.

He's a fun dad.

I don't remember what they were actually doing, but it sure looks like oven worship.

I think Taliya likes Jacob.

She's so alert to life these days.



Gotta love the spiky baby hair.



They have fun together.

She makes the cutest little expressions.

I guess he's pretending to learn the guitar. I'm pretending that I'm gonna learn, too. 

Don't freak out, Mom! She was not left alone with wires. 

Oh, I guess that's me, not Jacob. Maybe she likes me a little, too. 

Jacob and Taliya watching an intense game of soccer.

And then Jacob trying to inspire Taliya to play soccer herself. 

Well, that's it for today, folks!

🂡


1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures. She is cute all wrapped up in lights. We have a piture of you wrapped in lights too but you were much older.

    ReplyDelete