Monday, December 19, 2022

The Stage I Dreamed Of

I am often looking forward to the next stage in life. I sometimes struggle with being content with what I have now. The other day Jacob reminded me that I am in the stage I always dreamed of for so many years: I'm finally both a wife and a mother. He's right, instead of looking forward to going overseas or whatever it is I'm waiting for, I should be so thankful for all God has blessed me with now.

I am so thankful. Sitting here on the couch with my fetita eating a book by my side and my husband sleeping in the other room and looking over the past year how God has provided all we need, I am very content and happy with my life. 

Taliya will eat anything, including this chair.

I love that our house gets sun every part of the day, all year long.

This yarn rug thing is going on 4 years in the making. I love all the colors from the scrap yarn. 

Jacob's dad graduated with his docterate from the seminary where Jacob will be going to college.

Father and son: going to school and finally finished.

Hopefully Jacob won't be too embarrassed with this picture. : )
I like hanging out with that dude. 



Taliya is getting very active and mobile these days. 

A beautiful sky of blue, white, and gray. 

He's even handsome when he looks serious. Swoon. We went to McDonalds the other day and I got a caramel sundae. It was good. Mcdonalds is basically across the street from us. 

I better watch out. Soon she'll be graduating to bottom bunk.

So much happy.


♡♠♡


No comments:

Post a Comment