Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Summer

I really love summer, and I get a little sad when fall comes. So, I decided to go outside with my phone some days to take summery pictures. Also, I wanted to have a remembrance of this place we live in now because we are planning to be moving soon. 

Enjoy this summery place we live. 



I love being able to go outside without a jacket or any shoes, just walk out the door. I love summer evenings. 


Hanging out at the beach. Haha! The volley ball court, that is. 




Power lines and their holders are cool. 



Mimosa branches in the sunset look like tropical places. 

Taliya is generally happier outside. 

This is something I wanted to keep for remembrance sake. Haha! I know, a field of kutzoo. Wonderful, huh?

I also wanted a keepsake of this Doctor Seuss tree. Haha! That's what it looks like to me. 


Another late summer evening with the little girl. 

That sky is so cool. It reminds me of Psalm 19. The heavens really do declare the glory of God. 

Kutzoo flowers. Did you know that you can make jelly out of these flowers? So, obviously, kutzoo must be good. Not.
From observation, I found out that stink bugs love this stuff, so every time I walk by it I smell so much stink bug stink. 

✌❤👀


No comments:

Post a Comment