Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Livin' the Good Life

I have a good life. Sometimes it's rough dealing with a grumpy, very hard to please baby, but I see how much God has blessed me. I am living my dream: loving my own husband and daughter and learning to care for them more and more. They are both blessings I don't take for granted. There were several times in my singlehood when I wondered if I'd ever get married and have a family, but here I am married and mothering. It's tiring for sure sometimes. I'm glad I have Jacob to encourage and support me. He's a great husband. 

Her cuteness makes up for her whinyness.


Sometimes she sleeps in such strange possitions.

She likes to look at the Broncos bronco on my shirt.


A kind lady from church gave me this dress. It's longer than I'm acustomed to, but it's nice.

I thought this was so cute how she had her head resting on her hands like that.

Last Sunday they served ice cream after church, so we sat outside and enjoyed the sunshine.

Taliya stretching after a nap; it's so cute.

That was the day she turned two months.

Another sunset.

It's weird standing so close to the highway. Yesterday the two of us had to hang out while the car got checked out.

I got Asian store ramen noodle soup. It was good, but maybe I like American kind better. Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment