Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Moving

A little over 2 years ago, Jacob asked me to date him. The way he put it was that he wanted to risk being more than just friends. Boy, was I happy when he asked me that! And I'll never regret taking that risk. Though we've been through some rough stuff together, life has been so much better living it with Jacob. He's the best man for me, and he really is my best friend for life. 

We've been on many adventures together, and the biggest upcoming adventure is MOVING! Yep, it looks as though our time here in Knoxville is coming to a close pretty soon. We have a place to rent in Louisville, KY where Jacob will plan to begin classes at a Christian school in the spring semester. It's exciting along with a little bit of scary. Whenever some big change in life happens, I always feel a little on edge. I get excited but also wonder if it will really be as good as it sounds. But, God always uses each place and season in life to help me grow in Him and maturity. 

So, yay! I'm ready for another adventure with my love and our new little girl. 



No comments:

Post a Comment