Thursday, September 15, 2022

Hives, Sweater, Daddy and Daughter

I got the hives last week. It was awful. I hate hives. My whole body was nearly covered in them, and I was so itchy that I felt sick to my stomach sometimes. I've never had them before. Maybe it's one of those weird post-partem things. 

I have been working on a sweater for Taliya, but it was taking too long. So I started another one and finished it in two days. Just a difference in yarn and stitch size.

I love taking pictures of Jacob and Taliya. Jacob is a good dad and has a lot of fun with her. 

No one needs to see any pictures of my hives. Just imagine horrible, raised, red skin that itches like all get out. Ick.



It turned out kind of big and stiff. Hopefully it will work well in the winter.

Sometimes we read the Bible to Taliya. Sometimes it helps calm her down.

Jacob loves the nice rocking chair Mom gave us. Taliya loves lying across his knees. That's another calming strategy we have.

That was probably after a bath, and Jacob was snuggling her to warm her up.

I think they're both kind of looking at me, wondering why I'm taking pictures of them. 

She loves standing. 








No comments:

Post a Comment