Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Things I See

Well, I have been taking pictures of random things I see like I said I wanted to do. So, hope you enjoy. 


Obviously, I see a lot of this little girl. 

The pompom on the pillow is her toy. It keeps her occupied for a little while. 

She was cuddly after her bath. It was cute. 

That's her right now as I write. 

Mom got me this very nice rocking chair. I spend a lot of time there, especially at night when I'm trying to get her to go to bed. 

Lydia gave me this blanket. She didn't make it, but I really like it. 

Something about the ripples in sheets is cool in a photo. 

I LOVE that little hand! It's so cute. 

She has a big ol' face. 

My grandma gave me these glasses with the old Buik symbol. I think they are pretty cool, especially since I happened to marry a guy who loves Buiks. I think this symbol is from the '40's or '50's, which probably means these glasses are that old. 

That was my view from my rocking chair one evening. I love the light coming into our room. (Our bed is rarely made anymore because someone is almost always sleeping in it.)

My view out the window.

My view of the not-so-picturesque side of our room. 

The sunset was so brilliant last night. 

It left this nice pink glow in our room.


Last night I wrote a message for Jacob on the bathroom mirror. After his shower this morning, the marker was all whispy and cool. 

Well, I guess that's it for today, folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment