Friday, August 19, 2022

Different Things

I'm trying to look for other things to photograph other than a baby. Obviously, I love taking pictures of Taliya, but maybe that will get boring. Also, I do other things in life than just stare are her all day. Here are some pictures form life lately. Of course, there are still pictures of Taliya. I can't help it!


That was before I chopped his hair off. He looks like a Dr. Seuss character. 

I like all the color in this picture. I have made our home sort of colorful. 

Our messy living room. 



She was comfy leaning on Jacob's head. 


One afternoon it was dark and rainy. I like summer days like that. 

It was cozy with the lights on. 

And some candles and tea. 

One morning I got the oil changed in our car. Taliya stayed calm with the help of the stroller. 

I looked at this scene and thought it was rather asthetically pleasing. However, I don't necessarily like to rearrange scenes to make them Instagram perfect. That's why I left Jacob's hat and ear bud case on the table in sight. 

Jacob's sister-in-law sent this blanket to us. I'm assuming she made it. We are not short on blankets, and I love it. 


I took these pictures one night while I was on the phone. We've had our little white Christmas tree up all year. I kind of like it. 

A lunch of sorts. 

This morning I had a peanut-butter and jelly sandwich for breakfast. I also washed the baby. She didn't scream until I started to put her clean clothes on. Now she is sleeping sweetly. 

👀


No comments:

Post a Comment