Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Stuff in My Head

1. People don't know how to drive in Knoxville. They do such stupid stuff. Several times I've seen someone in the left turning lane suddenly decide they want to go right! So, they stop traffic in order to do that. There's a lot of dumb stuff like that around here. 

2. Being a mom seriously is a 24/7 job. You're on call every night, and being on call means you work. It's great. It's hard, but rewarding. 

3. Granola takes a long time to cook.

4. YouTube just notified me about a craft video. I don't care, YouTube.

5. Your hair really does fall out like crazy after having a baby. I thought my hair fell out a lot already. I'm gonna go bald. : ( But I like my hair. Boohoo. 

6. Taliya is so cute when she's sleeping.

7. Taliya has a blood curdling scream cry that sounds like she's dying. 

8. I have a playlist on Jacob's Spotify. Our music tastes are pretty different, although you might find a few crossovers (Michael W. Smith, Third Day, News Boys). I have Romanian music, Italian, Gaelic, Ceadmon's Call, old Christian music from the '80's, and panpipe. 

9. There are lots of uncomfortable things a woman experiences after giving birth. I won't gross you out with the details. Food for your imagination I guess. Haha!

Now for some pictures. 

Man, she's a cuty!

Randomly a picture from a year ago. I had more hair back then. : (

Our church apparently gives bouquets to women who have babies. 

I have a husband. : ) Man, he's gonna have more hair than me before I know it. 

I think I was talking on the phone. 

What cuteness!

Awkward mom picture.

Weird phone edited picture. 


Well, folks, thanks for reading. I should say, thank you, Lydia, for reading. And, Dad, Mom, and Bethany. Glad to know my family members are the only ones who read my 7 year-old blog. 



No comments:

Post a Comment