Saturday, June 12, 2021

Mainly Moss

As you may be well aware, I have a thing for moss. Anyway, I think I've said that a million times. But, yeah, just some little relics that interested me one day.

Moss in a bottle. I think it's fascinating.

A spider in a bottle: even more fascinating.

Lots of bottles with moss and sun is also very cool. I really like bottles.

Sea shells add to my homey decor at my house in the woods.

Also, a tea cup because what's a kitchen without a tea cup?

Summer feet in summer moss. What more can I say? It's bliss. Simply bliss. I don't know why feet have always fascinated me so much. 

A miniature garden in an old plastic pot.

Wow!
Sorry. That just came out better than I thought. I guess my pictures impress me sometimes. I don't care too much whether or not they impress you. As long as I can be proud of my work, I suppose it don't matter too much what the other people say.

Mmm! Lovely stuff. 


And I end with this funny little lichen I found in Micah's Garden.



❤❤


1 comment: