Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Tennessee

Tennessee is OK. I like the people there. Well, I like the people I know that are there. I was in TN for New Years with some friends. I actually stayed up till midnight for the entering of this year, which was probably the first time I did that. I was a little crazy that night; sometimes very tired but sometimes very obnoxious. 

I had a great time while I was there. I haven't gone on many trips by myself. Once in the summer of 2019, I went to SC for Tyler's brother's wedding. That was a big deal for me and lots of fun. However, I think this most recent trip by myself was even more fun because I was with my favorite person. 

We did lots of interesting things, but what I remember is just being with those people. They are new friends, but I feel like I have known them for a while. 

Football in the dark is scary, by the way. I am not good at tennis. Lego people can be crazy. All animated films are basically the same. "Jurassic Park" is not my favorite movie. I am very stubborn. Knoxville has a bigger mall than Asheboro. There are other facts that I learned while in Tennessee, but I think you'd get bored if I kept telling you about them. 

Fact is, I had a great time. Now I have to go back to work and all the other things I love NC.

Basically, I miss you.



No comments:

Post a Comment