Sunday, July 26, 2020

Goodbye, Minnesota

Well, the time has come. Tomorrow I fly away from the big city. I've been busy lately with seeing friends as much as possible before I head out. It's been fun, but I realize there were several months lost because we weren't "allowed" to be with people. I wonder if that was worth anything. Maybe just to help us see how much we really need people in our lives.

Anyway, I have to pack because I'm one of those last minute packers.




Peace out, Minneapolis. 



4 comments:

  1. Peace out... does that mean that because your leaving the "peace is out"? I guess North Carolina is getting "peace in"???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I for one will be glad to see you more often. It will bring peace in...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, it will be good to see friends like you more often.

      Delete