Monday, July 6, 2020

Beauty





I've had the idea of this picture in my head for a while and finally decided to see if I could do it. I am fairly pleased with the outcome, but I see this more as the hamster (the guinea pig). I want to continue messing around with this idea of beauty rising from the ashes in the form of a butterfly. 

I was thinking about the fires in Minneapolis not far from my house and my experience helping with clean up. I think that was a form of beauty from ashes. To see people all helping and working together to clean up burnt buildings and streets was truly a beautiful thing. 

There are a lot of horrible and sad things going on in our country these days, but I trust that God is working all for His glory and that in the end we will know Him better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment