Tuesday, June 16, 2020

The Ten-foot Collage

This is my biggest piece of art so far. It isn't really just one piece, and some of the pictures are not my own. But, I put it together, so to speak, and most of them are my own pictures. I had a lot of fun making it to the ceiling, and I'm still not done.

Below are pictures of the individual pieces and then the whole thing.

Swirls, hummingbirds, and a heron

My dream house and flowers
A little cut-out and an owl

That whole section

Mountains, a girl, a chair, and pup, along with a butterfly in the middle

Girl on a swing, Tyler, girl on a hill, and a leaf
A close-up of the girl on a swing

A heron cut-out, dancing girl, and a picture a friend sent me

Gabriel and me, butterflies, a rabbit, a dancer card from a friend, another butterfly card from Lydia, and a picture of a girl with flowers from a friend

I only drew the flowers and made the cut-outs. The rest of the pictures are from people. Lydia gives me the actor pictures. 

Cards from people to me. 

A butterfly from a friend.

Brooke, windows, a tree, flowers, a design, Jesse, and Micah

A kid and me, Quinn, and more designs

A song, butterflies, a daffodil, flowers and a poem I found from a book

Me standing in front of the whole thing. 


Do you have a favorite piece of art? Or a worst? Haha! It could even be one of those actor pictures. 

Fun stuff. 



2 comments:

  1. I have many favorites. The Impressionists are probably my overall favorites though. But I can say my worst without pause...abstract art. Just have never preferred that sort of art work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean about abstract. I don't think too much brain-work goes into that stuff. : [

      Delete