Thursday, February 1, 2018

Still Rejoicing

Even though...

I'm a little sick...

Having a hard time keeping up with my reading...

Would probably rather be in Haiti right now...

It is rather chilly out (4 degrees with a real feel of -17)...

I still have an injured toe...

And I'm missing hanging out with Mom and Lydia who were here for a week. 

Even though all of this...

I'm still smiling...

I still have friends...

God still reigns over all and He is good...

The sun still shines...

I have Cool Whip (although I don't think that is very conducive to being sick)...

My old lady childness still comes out...

AND...I'm getting a new brother!!!!

Hip-hip-hooray for Hannah and Tyler!!

So, after all, my life is pretty good, and I'm still rejoicing in His grace.






3 comments:

  1. Aww! I love that post! I think Tyler's already been my brother for a while! ;) That old lady pic of you is the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he has been my brother already too, but I guess it will be official.

      Delete
  2. Forget not al of His benefits! Bless the Lord oh my soul!

    ReplyDelete