Friday, January 19, 2018

"The Little Girl is Here Again"

Thought the big city.

And I thought, "Yike!"

Anyway, it is true that I am here in the north and big city once more. I got back just about a week ago. That was my first flying experience without anyone I knew. Priscilla picked me up and brought me straight to Tyler's where they were having a game night. I went to bed late, got up in the morning and went to church. There I helped in the kitchen, went to the 9:00 service, hung around, got tea, and hung out with three cool people in the bookstore. After going home and sitting in the living room with my housemates, I eventually went with two of the cool people and another cool person to a house. There we played games and ate and I obtained two new cool friends. 

My day was busy and wonderful. That was my first full day in Minnesota.

Then, coboomy!

The Bethlehem Pastor's Conference began on Monday and I helped. Those three days blur together as one big, fun week. I enjoyed working with my friends and hanging out with hilarious, fun kids like Anna and Zach (or Zacheroni). 

And then it was done. After a visit to my sister-in-law, I was really beginning to feel the reality of being in school again. 

Oh, well. Good times, bad times, it's good to remember life is from our good Father.


4 comments:

  1. I love the painting! Nice to cheer you up and remind you of your woods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cool post! ;) You're a pretty cool girl!

    ReplyDelete