Friday, September 29, 2017

My Pansy Petals

She was a the princess when she joined the family 6 years after the last child. She turned into a nearly white-headed chub. She received many a kiss and affectionate hug by adoring brothers and sisters. She laughed and cried and grew up. She became a sassy six year-old with spunk and friends. She was ten and we realized our baby was growing up too fast.

Now she's 12 and a half. Nearly a teenager, but she's still my Pansy Petals. She loves purple, baby-dolls, friends, playing, riding her bike, drawing, making her room beautiful, laughing, and simply having fun. She's still my baby.

Here we kids smile for a picture right after the Princess was born.

Gabriel's pony-tail had to have been the work of Lydia's hands. 

The chub. 

This is a recent picture Mom sent me (or maybe it was Lydia herself) of Lydia's cheesiness. 

I'd like to say that Lydia picked up some of her spunk from this handsome dude from spending nearly a year with him. She's a sack of potatoes

She puts a smile on the weary heart. 

The beautiful young lady. 

I took this picture just days before I left home. 

The resurrection.

Little girl smile in the California hills.

She's getting so big!!

Also known as Turbanator for the towel turban she often wears throughout dinner. 

She's a friend. 

One of those slobbery kisses. It looks like Gabriel is in ecstasy. 

Not too afraid of snakes, huh?

The most recent picture I got. I'm guessing she was going to school or shopping with her doll. My Pansy Petals is still my little girl. 

Miss you, Sweet!

I love you, Lydia!!
Elisabeth
💗💗💗

*The pictures were taken by me, Dad, Mom, probably Lydia, and who knows who else. 

4 comments: