Friday, October 7, 2016

Reflections

It is good to reflect on what God has done in the past. You will be reminded of His faithfulness and encouraged for what He will do in the future.
"But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him."
Psalm 89:24

When we reflect, we remember that if God was with us then, He will be with us now. He will never leave us.
"For He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee."
Hebrews 13:5

Take some time today to ponder God's mercies to you.
"They shall abundantly utter the memory of thy great goodness, and shall sing of thy righteousness."
Psalm 145:7


Life gets a little crazy and we don't slow down enough. There is joy in the Lord in resting in Him.
"Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope."
Acts 2:26

Enjoy some resting and pondering this weekend!
God bless you all!

Elisabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment