Saturday, March 19, 2016

Winter's Spring

Yesterday I talked to my sister, Priscilla, who lives in Minnesota. While North Carolina has been enjoying very warm, spring-like weather,  MN has snow and gray. (Although, I will admit, this morning I woke up to clouds and a little cooler weather, but for over a week, it has been very nice.) She asked me to take pictures of the flowers and spring, so I did. I hope you enjoy. This one's for Priscilla....

Hellebore

Daffodil

Ornamental Pear

Red bud

Forsythia

Bluets

Azalea

A wild flower

I don't know the name of this one.

Perry-winkle

Even the wilted ones have a unique look.

A bouquet of top to bottom: Daffodil, Hyacinth, and Hellebore.

Dad's old toy tractor with Perry-winkle growing out of it.

Fresh hickory leaves.

And, of course, the butterflies

Spring's snow: the view from my bedroom window.

Well, there it is, Priscilla. Have a good winter.
Elisabeth


4 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you thank you, Elisabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you thank you, Elisabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome, your welcome, your welcome, Priscilla!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much greener already since then.

      Delete