Monday, November 6, 2023

Autumn Days

Brilliantly colored trees have lined the neighborhood streets. 

And their leaves brightly litter the sidewalks. 



That yellow tree is empty now, but when the win would blow, its tiny little leaves would scatter like lively confetti all over the yard. 

Taliya and I went to the house one more time, and I collected a bunch of my zinnias. I think those orange ones come from only one or two plants. I was really amazing at how prolific these flowers are. 

I filled my bottles with them. 

And they added cheer one last time to our dining nook. 

Mmmh...there is nothing like a hot cup of homemade chai on a cold autumn day. 

And I love this cute little mug I found at our campus's free store. (Gotta love the dirty window in the background. Very aesthetically pleasing. Haha!)

This fox turned out pretty badly, but I have been drawing a lot lately, and I plan to do a post with all the pictures soon. 


That's it for now, folks!
Happy November!
Are you voting tomorrow? Kentucky has state elections, and I plan to be voting. 

V



No comments:

Post a Comment