Wednesday, November 29, 2023

A Bunch of Random Stuff

 

Taliya booping my nose. She says beep instead of boop. 

My handsome man. 😊

A fancy church we walk by on some of our walks. 

A cold night on the town. 

Sometimes we have spontaneous little adventures. 

We didn't even know this place existed until a couple hours before we went to see it. 

I love finding dandielions in the cold. 




Sometimes she's a real cutie. 

This is super random, but this black strand of hair is the same piece as the very light hair you can barely see next to it. At the top of my head, my hair starts out really dark and thick and then gets lighter and thinner toward the bottom. 

Another ink and crayon drawing. 



Jacob took these two tree pictures for me.



That tree was so vibrant for several days. 


That's all for now. 

V

No comments:

Post a Comment