Thursday, July 14, 2022

What to Say...

**I started this post a while ago and never posted it. I don't know why I decided to just go ahead and post it anyway. I just wanted to get rid of some drafts. 


Speaking of not being an author, I don't know what to write about these days. I can't seem to load my pictures onto the computer (probably has something to do with the internet), so I don't know what else to say. 


Well, It's nice and hot here. Our AC doesn't work properly, so we get pretty warm at night, but I got a fan today, so hopefully that works. Eventually, maybe the apartment people will come fix it. 

I'm getting pretty big. I'm trying to walk more. I think I started to get a little lazy, maybe because of the heat, which is why I'm starting to walk in the morning now. Anyway, I'm feeling chubby. Sleeping has gotten kind of rough. Right now I'm really trying to just enjoy these days before Taliya comes. I'm really enjoying just hanging out with Jacob a lot. 

Speaking of hanging out with Jacob, we've gone on a few little fun trips recently. One day while he was working, he called me up and said we should go to Nashville that night because he had the next day off. I had to cancel a doctor's appointment, but I was excited. We spent one night in a hotel and the next day in Nashville. It was really fun adventuring together.


Update: Our AC works now, and we are feeling very thankful for that. We have also gotten some rain since those very dry days. 

We went hiking with Dad, Mom, and Lydia a few weeks ago. It was fun. Here are some pictures Dad sent me from that visit. 


Yike! And people say I'm small?!



Lydia is cool, I think. 


Have a happy Thursday!

😊


2 comments:

  1. Jacob looks so chill in the first picture. I guess all villains are...

    ReplyDelete