Tuesday, July 12, 2022

One More Week

I have one more week until my due date. It's kind of crazy. I remember when I was first suspecting I was pregnant. It seems like a long time ago, but it also seems like it went by so fast. 

Right now this little girl is moving around so much, which is sort of funny because I just told one of the nurses that she seemed to have slowed down a bit in the last week. Anyway, sometimes she feels like she's going to burst out. Jacob would love if she came today. I am OK with waiting a little longer, but I am starting to really get excited. 

I am feeling so amazed at God's kindness in letting me get pregnant in the first place. I feel that this little girl is such a gift from Him. I do not want to take her for granted, especially knowing that many women cannot have children. 

Well, I guess we'll see what happens in the next couple weeks. 

A random picture of Lydia, Jacob, and me that Dad took a couple weeks ago. I don't really know what we were doing. Being goofy, I guess. 



1 comment:

  1. I was listing all of the things I wanted to eat and y'all decided to copy me.

    ReplyDelete