Saturday, May 29, 2021

Random Little Things

So, yeah, Baxter and I just don't do as much together as we used to. Maybe it's because I have Jacob now, but whatever the case, I have neglected my old friend. It's no matter. I really don't care if I take pictures or I don't. Sometimes I guess I'm more for just living life than picturing life. Of course, I've really just kind of stopped taking pictures of people almost all together. Point is, I used to like to make a lot of picture posts, but the older I get, the more boring I get, I guess. I don't actually think that's true, but maybe blog-wise, I don't really care as much as I used to. So, anyway, I actually do have a few pictures today of a few random things that you probably don't even care about. 

So, yeah. Enjoy. 

So, first, we got this little dolphin that turned out pretty badly. I painted it for a couple of friends who just got married. I feel bad for several young couples who have been cursed with my bad art. Oh, well. Nobody is gonna make them keep this thing. 

Now, these cards I am actually kind of proud of. I made them for Mom as a Mother's day gift, and I thought they were pretty cool. Maybe I should just stay away from paint, aye?

The sunrise one time when I went for a morning walk. 

Miko looking longingly at the door. 

So, one of the big things that happened this month was that I bought a car. I actually bought it from my parents, but it still felt like a big accomplishment to me. I have really grown attached to Cousin White. I took this picture right after I gave him a shower. 

Another card I made for someone. Who knows? It looks green; that's just because of the green reflection from the leaves outside. 


Peace out!
Good night!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, the cards you gave to mom are really nice, but the dolphin is cool too. The sunrise is dope.

    ReplyDelete