Monday, May 24, 2021

Time Finally Comes

My janky phone picture of a lake in TN.


There are things in life you wait so long for. I feel like I'm always waiting for something. You wait and wait, and then the time finally comes. Waiting can be hard. 

Recently, I was waiting to see some friends after a long time of being apart, and finally I was driving to TN again. The waiting was hard, but life kept going on. I kept living and doing what needed to be done. But, the joy of finally getting what you've waited for is amazing. 

I had a busy yet rewarding time with my new friends. People are important to me. I didn't know how important people are when I was a kid. Not as well as I know now anyway. Friends who really accept you, encourage you, love you, and have fun with you are huge blessings. 

Family is also a huge blessing. I think you don't realize that as much as a kid, but when everyone scatters, you understand how much your family means to you. 

One thing I was waiting for finally came, but now I wait again for the next time. I also wait to see my Israel siblings again. I have waited so long to see them, and the months are finally coming to an end. That will be a very happy day. 

Tyler's much nicer picture of them two. 



No comments:

Post a Comment