Monday, December 7, 2020

Facts

It snowed today.

Cold makes me kind of achy and my throat hurt. 

I'm not sick.

Hot tea is good, especially with milk.

Driving and talking on the phone is sometimes tedious. Not exactly recommended.

I have a lot of good friends.

Glasses are nice things to have when your eyes are bad. 

I like Kate, the dog. She is nice and very beautiful.

I don't care for Kate's dog friend, Rosie. She is scared of me and kind of annoying.

I like when the sun comes out.

Bratty kids aren't very fun.

Kids that hug me make me happy.

Cold weather is refreshing.

I like talking on the phone with you. 

Colorful, handmade shawls can be very nice and warm in the winter.

I start a new job this week, and I'm pretty happy about it.

The picture below is from about a year ago, but it pretty much shows what I'm doing and where I am write now.

I noticed I spelled "right" wrong above, but decided to keep it like that. Hah!

And, finally, you're right: that was a boring post.






No comments:

Post a Comment