Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Evening Glow

 The sun dips down into the hills around 5 these days. The other hills glow yellow, and I always loved it. I like evening sun, even when there are no bright colors. The simple golden yellow is good enough for me. 


You've probably seen a picture like this, but believe it or not, I took this one just a few minutes ago.

Hanging out the window into the cold. 

That grayishness between the darker brown and lighter cream is the very distant hill. You used to be able to see it a lot better, but our trees have grown up so much. 

All that sunniness. 

Light and shadow and CURTAINS! I don't know why, but I really love curtains in sun.

My overgrown plant is also nice in evening sun.



Soft shadows. 


And that's all for tonight, friends. 


👀


No comments:

Post a Comment