Sunday, November 29, 2020

Shore was Fun!

 We went to the shore in NJ where Grandma has a house on an island. We had a good time. I hadn't been to the shore since 3 years ago when I was a freshman in college, so it was kind of a big deal for me.


One of Great-grandma Clearwater's paintings. 

Lydia being boring.

Bethany being cool. Lydia actually looked cool, too.

Another of Great-grandma's paintings.

The gray ocean



My feet were happy about this situation.



You know that old blessing or saying that says, "May the wind be at your back" or something? Well, I for one, kind of like when the wind is in my face; otherwise, my hair gets all in my face, and that's bad. 


This is a very calm picture.


My favorite houses on the island are the old cute ones. I do not like the new, monstrous ugly ones. 

That's our uncle's house.

I missed the sunrise, but it was still pretty. 


Boats and birds




I really liked those two pictures 

The path of the sun

I think it's cool how you can see that spot of light out there in the ocean.

A common sight on the beach.

A less common sight. Haha! Most people don't get their vehicles stuck in the sand, but these guys were among the unlucky number. 

The road back home.


👀



No comments:

Post a Comment