Friday, December 6, 2019

The Glorious Scenes

Lately, I have been thinking a lot about how much I love seeing things. I guess I have grown an appreciation for things that are often overlooked and uncared for. During the first week or so after my surgery, I did a lot of laying around. I ended up staring at things a good deal. I began to realize how much I enjoy these little scenes. So little and unnoticed, yet often so glorious in some strange way. God created everything for His glory, and when humans create beautiful or even just useful things, they become wonderful. I love to see mankind doing what we're supposed to do. We are made in His image after all.

So, I hope you can see afresh these small, overlooked details of life with me.


A foot loose from a splint. 

This little lunch Mom prepared me.

Sitting outside in warm sun. 

White winter sun on white things. 

A weird, mottled cat licking herself. 

Orange, evening sun on girls. 

Wet--Washed--Hair! It's amazing. 

Sunlight through screens. 

Wearing pants as apposed to skirts. 

Winter sun on this messy desk. There's a lot to see here. Haha!

Oh, the coziness of Mom's little old lamp. 

This desk, again, at a different time of day. Do you see any other differences?

A messy bed with a little dog hanging out. 

A messy dresser with random artifacts of delight. 




OK, yes, this is the third picture of this desk, and we're not done. Lately, this desk has been especially getting my attention. I love all the art on it. There are so many little details here that I have been observing. 




Lamp light again because I really love it. 

A little boom box that is on and playing some good music and a little brown glass bottle. 

Crocheting

Stuffed animals. So cute. 





No comments:

Post a Comment