Friday, December 27, 2019

Sunny December

This December has been overall very warm. I have spent many hours basking out in the sun. It rains a few times a week and gets sunny again. I like it that way: a good mixture of rain and sun. These pictures were taken on a Sunday noon when Lydia and I enjoyed that warm sun.



The sun was so bright.

We were enjoying one of Lydia's delicious smoothies. 

She was coaxing the cat.

Little Buttercup

Such a pretty little girl.

Miko was quite enjoying the sun as well. 

I was really happy to catch Miko's tongue out. 

Yes, very sunny. When I was looking at these later, I was amused that Buttercup was standing up back there. 

Lydia's blond hair shimmering in the sun. 

Most Leake girls go through that long leg stage. 

She was hiding something on her face. 😉

Lydia took this picture of me trying to get my Baxter back. Haha! 


I hope you're enjoying some December sun, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment