Monday, August 12, 2019

Why the Absence?

The reason for my absence from the blog has to do with being busy. Seriously, though, I have learned  that I would rather be busy than lazy and doing nothing. Last fall was a lesson in that subject. However, we will not replay the account of that devastating situation. It wasn't all that bad anyway.

But to continue what I was originally saying (Mom says I interrupt myself too much). Speaking of which, this very post has been a good example of that. I actually started another post before this that was about our adventure along the beautiful Virginia Creeper Trail. I do indeed intend to finish that, some day. I wish you could just see it in person though. It is gorgeous.

Ok, what was I saying? Ah, yes, I have been busy. Busy with work and hanging out with Hannah and Tyler. They are gone now because they left us for the Middle East. I'm sad, but when I saw pictures, it made me happy that Hannah gets to have an adventure without me.

Work has been good. I have been getting to know my coworkers better lately. Also, summer camp just ended. A lot of the counselors left yesterday. I hate saying goodbye. They were good counselors. I'll miss them being around.

I have been working a lot. I had to work two Sundays in a row. I hated it. Thankfully I got to go to night service yesterday.

I have a lot to update you on, but I'll have to do that later.

For now, adios!

Just a snippet of the Trail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment