Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Flowers and Kittens

I have started a funny little habit of bringing flowers in a little glass bottle to work. It seems to brighten everyone's day up, so that makes me happy. One of my coworkers is similar to me in some ways, and we talk a lot about flowers and herbs and things of that nature.

Our kittens, Miko and Buttercup, are growing up. They are so much fun sometimes. When I read my Bible out on the porch in the morning, they come and sit on my lap. Sometimes they run up to me like dogs.


The flowers 
Miko's tail in the background. Haha! They flowers are monkey grass, black-eyed susans, and rosemary. 








 The kittens
Miko and me

Buttercup and me

Buttercup really likes a good rub.

Buttercup looking alert. 

A very intense little Miko. 


That's all for now, folks. 

2 comments: