Monday, June 10, 2019

Back Home in the Woods

I got home on Wednesday with my mom and Lydia. We had some interesting flight circumstances on the way back, but we finally made it. It's been nice to be back in the country, the woods. We haven't done much, but I went to Caraway to apply for kitchen work. After two summers at the camp, it'll be weird being in the kitchen instead. I saw Jesse, but everyone else was gone or sick. Oh, well, I'll see them soon. Jesse told me that Anthony and Walsh still argue a lot. : ) I guess not too much has changed.

Here are some pictures of North Carolina!

Lush green hickory leaves. 

Tyler gave me this book, and I really enjoyed reading it. 

Our country road.

Looking down from the front porch. 

I spent some time out here reading The Scarlet Pimpernel

I worked on cleaning up Micah's garden. It looks much better now.

Lydia and I enjoyed an evening walk in the country nearby. 

Hopefully there will be more soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment